(1) No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
(2) The Conrad’s Score & Win 4 Tires Sweepstakes is open to Ohio residents 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Conrad’s Tire Express and Total Car Care, its affiliated and subsidiary entities (collectively “Conrad’s Tire”), the Cleveland Indians Baseball Company, LLC (“Cleveland Indians”), and Major League Baseball and its Member Teams (all together herein after the “MLB Entities”) and each of the MLB Entities’ respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees, and agents (collectively “Sweepstakes Parties”).
(3) To enter, either: (i) completely fill out an official entry form available at econcrads.com, or (ii) mail a self-addressed envelope with your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, email address, and date of birth on a 3×5 card to Conrad’s 4 Tire 4 Run Giveaway Inning, Progressive Field, 2401 Ontario St. Cleveland, OH 44115.
(4) Promotion begins 4/1/2021 and ends 10/4/20 (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by 9/27/21 to be eligible for the drawings. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible.
(5) One drawing will be held for each Cleveland Indians game during the Promotion Period to select a contestant of the day (the “Contestant”) for the chance to win one grand prize that day (“Prize”). Prize will be awarded to the particular Contestant on a given day if the Cleveland Indians score four or more runs in the 7th inning of a Cleveland Indians game that day (the Contestant on such a day will be a “Winner”). The four or more runs must be scored during an official game. Whether or not four or more runs are scored by the Cleveland Indians in the 7th inning of an official game will be based on the determination of the official scorer present at the Cleveland Indians baseball game and the applicable Major League Baseball league office. The Winner will be notified by phone, email, or mail if they win. In the event the Winner cannot be contacted or declines the Prize, an alternate winner may be selected among remaining eligible entries. A maximum of one Prize will be awarded per game during the Promotion Period (although for those games in which the Cleveland Indians do not score four or more runs in the 7th inning, there will be no Winner). In the event of a 7 inning game where the Indians are the Home team, the contest will take place during the 6th inning.
(6) The Sweepstakes Parties do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software, or any combination of thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The Conrad’s Tire and the Cleveland Indians reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) in case of schedule changes, acts of God, force majeure events, computer viruses, bugs, or corruption of the security or administration of the Sweepstakes, or for any other reason at their sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Conrad’s Tire and/or the Cleveland Indians may elect to identify the Winner(s) and award the Prize(s) by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
(7) Each Prize includes four new tires up to $800 value including Standard Installation and Tire fee. Winner responsible for any additional amount over $800 including sales tax.
(8) Each Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses associated with the Prize and/or the Sweepstakes, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the Prize is permitted except at the Sweepstakes Parties’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(9) Approximate retail value of four tires is $800.
(10) Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received and whether and/or how often the Cleveland Indians score four or more runs in the 7th inning during a Cleveland Indians baseball game.
(11) Each Winner’s first name, last name, initial and city can be obtained by sending a written request and a self-addressed stamped envelope by October 31, 2021 to Conrad’s Score & Win 4 Tires Sweepstakes, Cleveland Indians, Attn: Corporate Partnerships Department, Progressive Field, 2401 Ontario Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
(12) By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and hold harmless Conrad’s Tire Express and Total Car Care, the Cleveland Indians, the MLB Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees, and agents (“Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages, or cause of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
(13) Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
(14) In consideration for being awarded the Prize, Winner hereby agrees and consents without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of Winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by the Sweepstakes Parties, except where prohibited by law.
(15) Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.